*Memorabilia & Esoterica: A whole load of Dan Dare/Eagle ephemera available this week in a bumper batch of goodness. You get:
1) The Horlicks Spaceman’s Handbook, from the early 1950s; 80+ pages of biographies of Dan and his friends and foes, a guide to his equipment, the ships and Space Fleet, the Planets and more with copious illustrations.
2) Eagle Passport with supplements enclosed from the comics on World Transport, Space, The Real Wild west and Underwater World
3) Dan Dare at 50 from 2000; a glossy illustrated guide to Dan Dare comics, artwork, toys and ephemera, introduction by Terry Jones (yes, that Terry Jones); 40 pages.
4) Eagle Convention Booklet from 1980; 44 pages of original sketches by Eagle artists and other info.
5) 2 Christie’s Auction Catalogues from 1993, the first on Book, Comic and Magazine artwork including Dan Dare (also comes with Christie’s catalogue alterations and auction results), the second totally devoted to Dan Dare.
6) A flyer for the Manchester Dan Dare Exhibition circa 1990
7) A booking form for the Eagle 1980 Convention
8) A print of a Dan Dare sketch by Frank Hampson
9) A poster for the 1980 Eagle convention
All this can be yours for the princely sum of £50. SOLD